Daire Rooney (45 2)
James Wright (51p)


Shea Campbell (45 3p)
Shea Campbell (66p)


Armagh City's Ryan Corrigan is challenged by Distillery's Barry Moore as James Wright looks on (©David Hunter)


Lisburn Distillery and Armagh City shared four penalties in an entertaining encounter at New Grosvenor.

After a bright start City were presented with a great opportunity to open the scoring when, after 13 minutes, Ryan Corrigan was dragged back when through on goal but from the spot-kick that followed Shea Campbell was denied by keeper Jonah Nicholl.

The sides traded chances as the game progressed with Campbell being thwarted again by Nicholl while, at the other end, Matthew Swann fired over when through on goal.

The deadlock was broken two minutes into first half stoppage time when Daire Rooney headed home from close range after connecting with a cross from the left.

However, moments later, Stephen Curley brought down Campbell inside the box and this time the experienced frontman made no mistake from the spot.

The Whites regained the lead six minutes after the break with the third penalty of the game, awarded after Rooney had been brought down by Devine with James Wright stepping up to send the City keeper the wrong way.

Armagh were reduced to ten men five minutes later following Sean Mallon's dismissal for an off-the-ball incident.

Remarkably, a fourth penalty of the afternoon was awarded on 66 minutes following Nicholl's challenge on Stefan McKenna with Campbell banging home his second goal to earn a share of the spoils for the visitors.

Lisburn Distillery: Nicholl, Doyle, B. Moore, S. Moore, Curley, Wright, McCaw, Harris, Rooney, Curran, Swann subs Beta (replaced Swann 73), Clarke (not used), Young (replaced Rooney 83), Withers (replaced Doyle 73), Saunders (not used)

Armagh City: Devine, L. Grimley, Kerr, Ferguson, Judge, Mallon, Wilson, Ferreita, S. Campbell, Corrigan, McInerney subs E. Tavares (not used), Balnanosis (not used), Courtney (replaced L. Grimley 82), Duffy (replaced Ferreita 73), S. McKenna (replaced Corrigan 28)

Referee: Steven Gregg