TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DANSKE BANK HALF TIME CHALLENGE
1.Prize draw to win;
2 standard tickets (one for each participant) to the match where the challenge will take place AND
The chance to win up to £500. The amount won is dependent on the successful completion of the challenge kicks by each participant and is subject to a maximum of £250 per participant. The total prize fund available per challenge is £500. Each of the two participants will have 90 seconds to complete the targets in order. Both participants will kick concurrently in the same 90 second timeframe and will have unlimited asttempts until the time is over. Each target must be completed in numerical order before proceeding to the next target. A kick is deemed successful if the ball passes through the designated target in one attempt;
Kicks will be judged by an independent referee. The referee’s decision is final.
2. The prize fund will be paid to a Danske Bank account in the name of each entrant and accompanying participant. One account will be required per entrant/accompanying participant.
3. Danske Bank reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or equivalent value. The prize is not transferrable.
4. All entrants to the Prize Draw must be Danske Bank customers who are Northern Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
5. Entry to the prize draw is not open to employees of the Danske Bank Group of companies or anyone connected with the prize draw.
6 .Closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday 11 March, 2015. The prize draw will be made on Thursday 12 March, 2015, and the winning entrants will be notified at least 48 hours before the match.
7. To Enter: visit www.nifootballleague.com/DanskeBankHalfTime and complete all parts of the on-line entry form.
8. Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary but internet access is required.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these rules.
10. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries or incomplete entries will not be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
12. A child under the age of 16 may take part in the challenge as an accompanying participant, but the entrant to the challenge must be a family member over the age of 18. Participants aged 16 or under are required to have permission from a parent or guardian to take part in this promotion.
13. All participants must be in good health and must not suffer from any medical condition that would render participation in the challenge unsafe.
14. Use of the tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the ground. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellation, curtailment or alteration of the match, or transport to and from the match, for any reason.
15. The tickets may not be resold under any circumstances.
16. If you win the tickets you agree to behave at the match in a responsible manner and, in particular, you agree not to behave in any way that may incite violence or cause offence to other spectators.
17. Any expenses incurred by the winner and participant in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
18. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are not transferable. No alternative to the prizes will be offered.
19. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value.
20. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes and/or the Promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and/or the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
21. By accepting the prize recipients agree to their name and county being disclosed and agree to take part in promotional activity. Details of the winners (name and county only) will be supplied, one month after the draw, on receipt of a SAE at Danske Bank Half Time Challenge, Material UK, 133 Finnieston Street, Glasgow, G3 8SA. No other correspondence will be entered into.
22. If a prize is declined or unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, the Prize will no longer be available to that person without any liability to us. A new winner will be chosen at random.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
24. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
25. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. The Prize Draw will be governed by Northern Irish law.
27. Promoter: Danske Bank. Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group.